We are working on the VSA Residential Camp for students, which is located next to Onding Primary and Secondary school, where most of our students/players are studying. Thanks to this camp, students will be able to shorten the long distance between school and home, spending more quality time on their studies and physical activities. They will be able to have enough time to study at the camp library and to practice sports as well. Their focus towards their personal development will be high.
Here is a list of costs that we need to cover for our VSA Siaya Project 2019 – Students Residential Camp:
- 5 Double Beds – euro 70 each
- 10 Mattresses – euro 10 each
- 10 Blankets – euro 5 each
- 10 Pillows – euro 3 each
- 10 Basins – euro 3 each
- 30 Plastic Chairs – euro 6 each
- 2 Tables – euro 70
- 2 Water Tank – euro 400
- 2 Office desks with drawer – euro 60
- Cooking/eating utensils – euro 100
- School uniforms – euro 50
- Secondary School fees – euro 100 whole year
- Secondary School Boarding fees – euro 500
- Cook salary – euro 80 per month
- Private Security Man – euro 80 per month
We humbly ask you and your friends to step up and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in a child’s future today by selecting the area that you would like to support, to help make VSA Camp Siaya successful.
If you would like to donate any amount to VSA via wire transfer, our bank account is:
BARCLAYS BANK (Parkland Branch)
Name: VICTORIA SPORTS ASSOCIATION
Account N°: 03 087 2027277155
Swift Code: BARCKENX
We also accept donations of education and sports materials, and you can also help with your ideas and thoughts and by becoming a volunteer.
Thank you in advance!