On Christmas 2015, VSA juniors had the opportunity to enjoy some beach, education and fun away fromt he slums, by traveling to Ukunda (south coast of Kenya).
The Children attended some football training, as well as lessons on reproductive health and life skills. They also visited an orphanage in Ukunda and swam at Diani Beach.
VSA Kenya Camp Time Table for sports and education:
- 6:00-7:30am morning football training,
- 7:30 – 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:00-11am Mentorship programmes
- 11:00am-12:00pm Group work
- 12:00-2:00pm Lunch Break
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Reproductive health lessons for girls and life skills activities for boys
- 4:00pm-5:30pm Sports sessions
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm Entertainment.
VSA wishes Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone! And – once again – we thank you for all your support!